急求商务英语打电话对话的范文

2024-05-23 20:53

1. 急求商务英语打电话对话的范文

OFFICE ASSISTANT: Good morning. Odyssey Promotions. How may I help you?   
    办公室文员: 早上好。这里是奥德赛企划公司。我能为您提供什么帮助吗?   
    NICK: Hello, this is Nick Delwin from Communicon. Could I speak to Helen Turner, please?   
    尼克: 你好,我是国际通讯公司的尼克·戴尔文。可以帮我转接海伦·特纳吗?   
    OFFICE ASSISTANT: Just a moment, please. 办公室文员: 请稍等。   
    OFFICE ASSISTANT: I have Nick Delwin on the line for you. 办公室文员: 有个叫尼克·戴尔文的人打来电话要找你。   
    HELEN: Thank you... Hi, Nick. Nice to hear from you. How’s the English weather?   
    海伦: 谢谢……你好,尼克。很高兴接到你的电话。英国那边的天气怎么样?   
    NICK: It’s pretty good for the time of year. What’s it like in New York? 尼克: 就今年这个时候来讲,还是相当不错的。纽约那边的天气呢?   
    HELEN: Not good, I’m afraid. 海伦: 恐怕不怎么样。   
    NICK: That’s a pity because I’m planning to come across next week.尼克:那真糟糕,因为我正打算下礼拜过去一趟。   
    HELEN: Really? Well, you’ll ②come by to see us while you’re here, I hope?   
    海伦: 真的吗?嗯,我希望你来的时候能顺便过来看看我们,可以吗?   
    NICK: That’s what I’m phoning about. I’ve got a meeting with a customer in Boston on Tuesday of next week. I was hoping we could arrange to ③meet up either before or after.   
     尼克: 这正是我打电话想要告诉你的事情。下礼拜二,我要在波士顿会见一个客户。我希望,在那之前或之后我们能找个时间见一下。   
     HELEN: Great. That would give us a chance to show you the convention centre, and we could also ④drop in at Caesar’s Restaurant where Gregg has arranged your reception.   
     海伦: 太好了。那样我们就有机会带领你参观一下会议中心了,而且我们还可以顺便去凯萨饭店,葛雷格已经在那里为你安排好了接待活动。   
     NICK: That’s what I was thinking. 尼克: 我也是这么想的。   
     HELEN: So you said you have to be in Boston on Tuesday? That’s the 8th? 海伦: 嗯,你说你要在礼拜二的时候到波士顿?那是8号吧?   
     NICK: That’s right. Now, I could ⑤stop over in New York either on the way in - that would be the Monday...Would that be possible? 尼克: 没错。那样的话,我也可以在去之前先去纽约一趟——可能是礼拜一的时候——那没问题吧?   
     HELEN: Ah, I’m afraid I won’t be in the office on Monday, and I think Gregg has meetings all day.   
海伦: 啊,恐怕礼拜一的时候我不在办公室,而且我想葛雷格全天都在开会。 

 NICK: Uh-huh, well, the other possibility would be to arrange it after Boston on my way home.   
尼克: 嗯嗯,好吧,那另一个可能就是在我从波士顿回来的时候再安排见一下了。   
     HELEN: When do you plan on leaving Boston? 海伦: 你打算什么时候离开波士顿?   
     NICK: Could be either Tuesday afternoon or Wednesday morning, but I would like to catch a flight back to London on Wednesday evening.可能是礼拜二下午,也可能是礼拜三上午,但我想赶在礼拜三晚上搭乘航班返回伦敦。   
       HELEN: OK. Well, it would be best for us if you could fly in on the Wednesday morning. Either Gregg or I will pick you up at the airport, and then we could show you the convention centre and also Caesar’s. If there’s time, you could come back to the office and we’ll run through any of the details that still haven’t been finalized. 好。嗯,如果你能在礼拜三上午飞过来的话,那对我们来说最好不过了。葛雷格或者我可以去机场接你,之后,我们可以带你去参观会议中心和凯萨饭店。如果有时间的话,你可以再去一下我们的办公室,我们可以迅速处理一些还没有解决的细节问题。   
  NICK: That sounds good. Just as long as I can get back to the airport for my evening flight.   
 尼克: 听起来不错。只要我能赶回机场搭上我的夜班飞机就行。   
  HELEN: No problem. Look, why don’t you fax me your information once you’ve confirmed your flight times? Then we’ll get back to you with an itinerary for the day - that’s Wednesday the 9th, right?   
  海伦: 没问题。嗯,一旦你确定了你的航班日期,发个传真告诉我具体情况如何?那样我们就可以给你回复当天的日程安排——那天是9号礼拜三,对吧?   
    NICK: That’s right. Good, well, I’ll do that and I look forward to seeing you next week.   
  尼克: 没错。好,嗯,我会的,我期待着下礼拜和你们见面。   
    HELEN: Same here. See you next week. 海伦: 我也是。下礼拜见。  来源:考试大-商务英语考试

急求商务英语打电话对话的范文

2. 商务英语口语对话:电话

A:Hello  thank you for calling Bradford and Sons. This is Tracy speaking  How may I help you?  B:Hello.I would like to speak to your director of human resources  ins  Please.  A:Just a moment.I'll check to see if she is at her I tell her who is calling?  B:This is Bill Burton from Milford Insurance  I'm calling in regards to our meeting next Tuesday.  A:Thank you   you please hold for a moment?I'll check to see if she is available.  B:No problem.  A:I'm sorry  ins is away from her has already left for lunch.  Would you like to leave a message for her?  B:Yes  please have her return my call when she returns to the 's best if she can get in touch with me before 3 pm today;she can reach me at my office number  635-8799.  A:I'm sorry  I didn't quite catch that  could you please repeat the number?  B:No problem  my office number is 635-8799  Tell her to ask for extension 31.  A:I'm sorry  on  just to confirm  your name is spelled B-U-R-T-O-N  is that correct?  B:Yes  and I represent Milford Insurance.  A:I wil make sure ins receives your message and returns your call before 3pm this afernoon.  B:Thank you very much.  A:您好,感谢您致电布拉德福家庭公司。我是特蕾西,有什么需要我帮忙的吗?  B:你好,我想找你们的人力资源部主任詹金思小姐通话。  A:稍等,我去看看她是否在办公室。请问您是哪位?  B:我是米尔福德保险公司的比尔伯顿,我想问一下有关下周二我们见面的事。  A:谢谢你,伯顿先生。请您先等一会儿好吗?我去看看她是否在办公室。  B:没问题。  A:非常抱歉,詹金思小姐现在不在办公室。她去吃午饭了。您愿意给她留个口信n-B9  B:好的,请她回办公室后给我来电话。如果今天下午3点以前能与我联系的话就再好不过了,打办公室电话635-8799就可找到我。  A:对不起,我没跟上,您能再重复一下电话号码吗?   B:没问题。我办公室的电话是635-8799,然后再接31分机。  A:伯顿先生,不好意思。我想确认一下您的名字是B-U-R-T-O-N吗?  B:是的,我是米尔福德保险公司的。  A:我会把您的口信告诉詹金思小姐,让她在今天下午3点以前给您回电话。  B:非常感谢。    1.您好,感谢您致电布拉德福家庭公司。  2.我是特蕾西,有什么需要我帮忙的吗?  3.能告诉我您的名字吗?  4,请您先等一会儿好吗?  5.我去看看她是否在办公室。  6.您愿意给她留个口信吗?  7.您要转接哪里?  8.我想找负责预订房间的主管。  9.我就能帮您的忙。  10.你估计他什么时候能回来?  11.请拼一下您的姓,好吗? 
   

3. 商务打电话的英语对话

  为了培养出适应社会的复合型人才,对商务英语教学方法进行认真的探讨和研究是十分必要的。我精心收集了打电话的英语商务对话,供大家欣赏学习! 
     打电话的英语商务对话1  
    A: Is that the office manager over there? 
 
    B: Yes, it is, 
 
    A: I haven't met him yet. 
 
  
 
    B: I'll introduce him to you . 
 
    A:在那边的那位是经理吧? 
 
    B:是啊。 
 
    A:我还没见过他。 
 
    B:那么,我来介绍你认识。 
     打电话的英语商务对话2  
    A: Hello! Is this mercial Information Consultancy pany? 
 
    喂,请问是"商业资讯咨询公司"吗? 
 
    B: Yes, CIC. May I ask who is calling? 
 
    是的,CIC公司。请问您是哪位? 
 
    A: This is Lisa Wang, International Trade Group. 
 
    我是王莉莎,是"国际贸易集团公司"的。 
 
    B: What can I do for you, Miss Wang? 
 
    有什么事吗,王小姐? 
 
    A: I'd like you to give me some rmation about an American pany. Its name is Johnson International Fastfood Co. Limited. 
 
    我希望你们提供一些一家美国公司的讯息。公司名称是"约翰逊国际快餐有限公司"。 
 
    B: Could you repeat the name of the pany, please? 
 
    可以再说一遍该公司的名称吗? 
 
    A: Johnson International Fastfood Co. Limited. 
 
    "约翰逊国际快餐有限公司"。 
 
    B: Just a moment, please. Let me check about it on our puter. 
 
    请稍等。让我在电脑里查一下。 
 
    A: Thank you. 
 
    谢谢。 
 
    B: We do have the pany listed in our rmation system, Miss Wang. What rmation are you interested in? 
 
    我们的资讯系统中有该公司的情况,王小姐。你想知道些什么? 
 
    A: The more detailed, the better. 
 
    越详细越好。 
 
    B: When do you need it, Miss Wang. 
 
    什么时候要用? 
 
    A: As soon as possible. 
 
    越快越好。 
 
    B: Can you tell me your fax number? I'll fax you the rmation as it's printed out. 
 
    你能告诉我你的传真号码吗?当把资讯打印出来后,我会传真给你的。 
 
    A: That's a good idea. Our fax number is 63590158. 
 
    好主意。我们的传真号码为63590158. 
 
    B: All right. You'll have it soon. 
 
    好的。你要的资讯不久就会收到。 
 
    A: Thank you very much. 
 
    真是太感谢你了。 
 
    B: My pleasure. 
 
    不用客气。 
     打电话的英语商务对话3  
    A:Hello,thank you for calling Bradford and Sons. This is Tracy speaking,How may I help you? 
 
    B:Hello.I would like to speak to your director of human resources,Ms.Jenkins,Please. 
 
    A:Just a moment.I'll check to see if she is at her desk.May I tell her who is calling? 
 
    B:This is Bill Burton from Milford Insurance,I'm calling in regards to our meeting next Tuesday. 
 
    A:Thank you,Mr.Burton.Can you please hold for a moment?I'll check to see if she is available. 
 
    B:No problem. 
 
    A:I'm sorry,Ms.Jenkins is away from her desk.She has already left for lunch. 
 
    Would you like to leave a message for her? 
 
    B:Yes,please have her return my call when she returns to the office.It's best if she can get in touch with me before 3 pm today;she can reach me at my office number,635-8799. 
 
    A:I'm sorry,I didn't quite catch that,could you please repeat the number? 
 
    B:No problem,my office number is 635-8799,Tell her to ask for extension 31. 
 
    A:I'm sorry,Mr.Burton,just to confirm,your name is spelled B-U-R-T-O-N,is that correct? 
 
    B:Yes,and I represent Milford Insurance. 
 
    A:I wil make sure Ms.Jenkins receives your message and returns your call before 3pm this afernoon. 
 
    B:Thank you very much. 
 
    

商务打电话的英语对话

4. 商务英语电话情景对话?

  英语对话教学是英语课堂教学的重要组成部分,在提升教师教学能力、促进学生学习方面发挥着越来越重要的作用。我整理了,欢迎阅读! 
     一  
    Jack: 
 
    Hello? Can I speak to Mr. Smith? 
 
    喂?能请史密斯先生听电话吗? 
 
  
 
    Gina: 
 
    I'm sorry, but he's out now. May I take a message? 
 
    抱歉,他现在不在。要我传话吗? 
 
    Jack: 
 
    Yes. This is John Brown. I'd like to meet him next Monday morning around 10 o'clock. 
 
    好的。我是约翰布朗。下星期一早上十点左右我想跟他见个面。 
 
    Gina: 
 
    Let me check his schedule... Yes, I think he can see you. But could you call again around five to make sure? 
 
    我来查查他的时间表... 可以,我想他可以见你。不过,五点左右你可以再打电话来确定一下吗? 
 
    Jack: 
 
    OK,thank you very much. 
 
    好的,非常感谢你。 
 
    Gina: 
 
    You are wele. 
 
    不用谢。 
     二  
    Mary: 
 
    Could I have your name again, please? 
 
    请再一次告诉我你的姓名,好吗? 
 
    John: 
 
    Yes. It’s John Smith. 
 
    好的,我叫约翰史密斯。 
 
    Mary: 
 
    And the number? 
 
    电话号码呢? 
 
    John: 
 
    021-64358796 
 
    021-64358796 
 
    Mary: 
 
    OK. You’ll be hearing from Mr. Bush later in the morning then, Mr. Smith. 
 
    好的,Smith先生,早上晚些时候,你会收到Bush先生的电话。 
 
    John: 
 
    Thank you for your help. Good-bye. 
 
    谢谢你的帮助,再见。 
 
    Mary: 
 
    You are wele. Good-bye. 
 
    别客气,再见。 
     三  
    Clerk: 
 
    I’d like to take the first available flight. 
 
    我想乘第一班飞机。 
 
    Clerk: 
 
    OK. 
 
    好的。 
 
    Glyn: 
 
    We have two flights, one at 2:00 pm, and the other at 5:00 pm. Both flights have seats available. Which would you like to take, sir? 
 
    我们有两个航班,一个是下午两点,另一个是下午五点。两个航班都有座位。你想要哪个航班,先生? 
 
    Glyn: 
 
    Oriental Airlines. Can I help you? 
 
    东方航空公司。我能为您做些什么吗? 
 
    Clerk: 
 
    Yes, I’d like to reserve a seat to Singapore. 
 
    是的,我想订一张去新加坡的机票。 
 
    Glyn: 
 
    Just one moment, please. Let me check for you. 
 
    请稍等。我来给您查一下。 
 
    Glyn: 
 
    Which would you prefer, first class or economy? 
 
    您要头等舱的还是经济舱的? 
 
    Clerk: 
 
    Economy, please. What time does the flight get into Singapore? 
 
    经济舱。飞机什么时侯到新加坡? 
 
    Glyn: 
 
    At 8:00 o’clock. Do you have any other questions? 
 
    八点。还有别的问题吗? 
 
    Clerk: 
 
    When do I have to check in?? 
 
    什么时候办理登机手续? 
 
    Glyn: 
 
    You have to be there an hour before the departure. Thank you for flying? with us. 
 
    您得在起飞前一小时到机场。谢谢您选择乘坐我们的飞机。 
 
    

5. 商务英语打电话情景对话

  在英语课堂中,对话将知识技能应用于生活,能培养学生的语言交际能力,所以 导、听、读、说、练 五字英语对话教学法是整个英语教学中的重要组成部分之一。我整理了,欢迎阅读! 
     一  
    Mary: 
 
    Good afternoon, Sales Department. May I help you? 
 
    下午好,销售部,我能帮你什么忙吗? 
 
  
 
    John: 
 
    Could I speak to Mr. Bush, please? 
 
    可以和Bush先生说话吗? 
 
    Mary: 
 
    I’ll see if he is available. Who shall I say is calling, please? 
 
    我要看一看他是否在。请问我得告诉他谁打来的? 
 
    John: 
 
    John Smith. 
 
    约翰史密斯 
 
    Mary: 
 
    Hold the line, please. Mr. Bush is in a meeting with the Managing Director at the moment, I’m afraid. Can I help you? 
 
    请别挂机,Bush先生正在和总经理开会,我可以帮你忙吗? 
 
    John: 
 
    Well, I want to discuss with him the new contract we signed last week. 
 
    好的,我想跟他讨论一下我们上星期签订的合同。 
 
    Mary: 
 
    I don’t think the meeting will go on much longer. Shall I ask him to call you when he is free? 
 
    我想会议不会开得太久,我让他有空给你打电话,好吗? 
 
    John: 
 
    Yes, that would be easiest. 
 
    是的,那样最好了。 
 
    Mary: 
 
    Could I have your name again, please? 
 
    请再一次告诉我你的姓名,好吗? 
 
    John: 
 
    Yes. It’s John Smith. 
 
    好的,我叫约翰史密斯。 
     二  
    Mary: 
 
    Mr. Wood. Mr. Hunter is rather busy right now and would like to know what you wish to speak to him about. 
 
    对不起Wood先生,让您久等了。Hunter先生现在非常忙,他想知道你有什么事对他说。 
 
    Mr. Wood: 
 
    Yes, I want to buy some puter software and talk about developing some other software. I don’t know whether he is interested in that or not? 
 
    是的,我想买一些计算机软体,另外再谈一谈开发一些其它的软体。我不知道他是否有兴趣。 
 
    Mary: 
 
    I see. Thank you very much, Mr. Wood. Would you wait a moment, please? 
 
    我明白了,非常感谢,Wood先生。请你等一下好吗? 
     三  
    Gary: 
 
    Madison Industries. This is Gary Green. Can I help you? Madison 
 
    工业,我是Gary Green, 我能帮您吗? 
 
    Mary: 
 
    Good afternoon. Could you connect this call with Mr. Black, please? 
 
    下午好,麻烦你接到Black先生,好吗? 
 
    Gary: 
 
    May I know who’s calling? 
 
    请问您是哪位? 
 
    Mary: 
 
    This is Mary Fox of A.B.C. puter Co…I’m calling on behalf of Mr. Tom Backer, the general manager of our pany. 
 
    这里是A.B.C电脑公司的Mary Fox. 我是替我们公司总经理Tom Backer先生打电话。 
 
    Gary: 
 
    I am sorry, Ms. Fox. Mr. Black is now in a meeting. May I have your number and ask him to call back later? 
 
    对不起,Fox小姐。Black先生正在开会,请告诉我你的电话号码,我会让他给你打电话的,好吗? 
 
    Mary: 
 
    I’m afraid Mr. Baker would like to speak to Mr. Black right now. He has got an urgent matter to discuss with Mr. Black without delay. 
 
    我想Baker先生想现在和Black先生说话,他有紧急事情与Black先生商量,不能拖延。 
 
    Gary: 
 
    OK. Then, would you please hold the line? one minute later Ms. Fox, the line is through. Mr. Black is ready to answer the call. Go ahead. 
 
    好的,请你别挂机。一分钟后 Fox小姐,电话接通了,Black先生可以和你通话了,请吧。 
 
    Mary: 
 
    Thank you for your kind assistance, Mr. Green. 
 
    非常感谢你的善意帮助,Green先生。 
 
    Gary: 
 
    You are wele. 
 
    别客气。 
 
    

商务英语打电话情景对话

6. 商务英语对话范文精选

      小学英语对话课,是整个小学英语教学中一个必不可少的组成部分。它以丰富的情境设计、实用易学的句型和表达法,为培养学生的语言交际能力提供了大量的语言材料,并为培养学生的口头表达能力奠定了基础。我整理了商务英语对话范文,欢迎阅读!
         
         商务英语对话范文一         Claims &Settlement
         索赔与理赔
         A: Have you checked how much of the contents of the damaged bales can still be used?
         A:你们查过了吗?破损包中有多少货物还可以用?
         B: The report said that the majority could be salvaged. About 20% can't be used or sold out. We are very anxious about it. We had counted on receiving the shipment to complete several orders.
         B:检验报告说,大部分还可利用,约有20%左右不能用或无法售出,我们对此事很着急,因为我们原来指望收到这批货来履行好几批订单。
         A: We understand your problem.
         A:我很理解你们的困难。
         B: I'm sure we can count on your support to help us to overcome the present difficulty.
         B:我确信我们能得到你们的帮助来克服目前的困难。
         A: What do you suggest for a settlement?
         A:你建议怎样来处理这个问题?
         B: We are willing to accept the shipment if you will allow a 30% reduction in price.
         B:如果你方减价20%的话,我们 愿意接受这批货物。
         A: Let's compromise on a 20% reduction in price on this shipment. And for your next order, we'll give you some preferential terms in addition to what you are getting from us now.
         A:咱们折中好了,这批货物减价 20% ,下次你们订货时,除目前已有的条件外,我们另外再给些优惠。
         B: I appreciate your quick decision, Mr. Mathew. We accept the proposal. I'm glad we have found a solution.
         B:张先生,你们这么快就做出了决定,我表示赞赏,我们接受建议。很高兴,我们找到解决的办法。
         商务英语对话范文二         Packing & Shipment
         包装与装运
         A: Good morning, I'm here to talk about the inspection of the goods.
         A:早上好,我来是想讨论一下商品检验问题的。
         B: Great, that's what I have in mind.
         B:太好了,我也正想和你们商量一下这件事情呢。
         A: Firstly we want to confirm something.
         A:首先我们想确认一些事情。
         B: Go ahead.
         B:好的,什么事情?
         A: How would the goods be inspected?
         A:商品是如何检验的?
         B: Well, according to the international practice, you should inspect the goods before shipping and we have the right to reinspect on arrival.
         B:嗯。根据国际惯例,你方负责货物装船前的检验,而我方负责货物抵达后的复检。
         A: Who will take charge of the inspection fee?
         A:那么谁来负责检验费呢?
         B: According to the international practice, the exporter should pay the inspection fee.
         B:根据国际惯例,检验费由出口方负责。
         A: We agree but we demand that we find an organization we both trust to inspect the commodities.
         A:我们同意。但是我们要求货物由我们双方都信任的机构进行检验。
         B: That's fine for us.
         B:这点没有问题。
         A: If there is any discrepancy when you reinspect our goods, could you please inform us in 7 days?
         A:在复检中如果发现什么问题,请在7天之内通知我们。
         B: We will, for sure.
         B:一定。
         商务英语对话范文三         Signing a Contract
         签订合同
         A: The contract is ready. Will you p1ease check up the particulars and see if everything is inorder?
         A:合同准备好了,请你看看里面是否有不妥的地方。
         B: Well, everything is all right. There's only one thing I would like to point out that is timelydelivery. You know our customers are in urgent need of the goods.
         B:都不错,但有一个问题需要提出来,即及时交货。你知道我们的顾客正急需这批货物。
         A: If you fail to deliver the goods at the time stipulated in the contract, they may turnelsewhere for substitution. In that case, we just can't stand the loss.
         A:如果你们不能按照合同上所规定的时间交货,那他们便会转向别处购买,那样的话,我们将无法承受损失。
         B: You are assured that the shipment will be duly delivered; we must have your L/C at leastone month before the time of shipment.
         B:你尽可放心,我们会按时交货的,但我们必须在船运前一个月收到你们的信用证。
         A: Certainly. When I get back, I'll open an L/C for the whole quantity as soon as possible.
         A:好,我回去后将尽快开出所有数量的信用证。
         B: Good. Another thing , the stipulations in the relevant credit should strictly confirm to theterms stated in the contract in order to avoid subsequent amendment. H that does happen,shipment will possibly be delayed.
         B:好。还有,有关信用证上的条款必须与合同上的条款完全一致,以免再修订,否则船运将有可能被耽搁。
         A: All right. I'll see to it.
         A:行,我会留心的。
         B: Any other question?
         B:还有其他的问题吗?
         A: No, nothing more.
         A:没了。
         B: Shall we sign the contract now?
         B:那么我们现在签合同吧?
         A: With pleasure.
         A:好的。
         B: Now, please countersign it. You may keep one original and two copies for yourself.
         B:请你签字。你可留一份原件、两份复印件。
         A: Thank you.
         A:谢谢。
         B: I'm glad our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion. I hope this mark thebeginning of long and stable business relations between us.
         B:很高兴我们洽谈圆满成功,我希望这标志着我们之间长期稳定业务关系的开始。
         A: I hope so, too.
         A:我也希望如此。

7. 商务英语口语对话范文

  在商务合作之中,和外国的客户用英语进行对话是很自然的事情。下面是我给大家整理了  商务英语  对话,供大家参阅!
         商务英语对话:国际贸易   
      Betty:Hello. Sales Department. This is Betty Fields speaking.
   
      贝蒂:喂,业务部,我是贝蒂_菲尔兹。
   
      Ralph:Hello, Ms Fields. This is Ralph Peterson at World Computers.
   
      拉夫:嗨,菲尔兹女士。我是世界计算机的瑞夫_皮特森。
   
      Betty:Yes, how may I help you?
   
      贝蒂:好的,我能为你效劳吗?
   
      Ralph:I'm interested in a couple of items in your new catalog, and I would like to know the prices.
   
      拉夫:我对你们新目录里的几项产品感兴趣,我想知道它们的定价。
   
      Betty:Great. We're offering a special promotional price on a few of the items. Which items did you have in mind?
   
      贝蒂:好的。我们针对几项产品提供特价。你对哪些产品有兴趣?
   
      Ralph:We're particularly interested in your new RS-five sound card shown on page five of your catalog. I would also like more details about the model RS-four card on page seven.
   
      拉夫:我们特别中意你们目录第五页里的新型RS-5 的声卡。我还想知道更多关于第七页里RS-4 型声卡的细节。
   
      Betty:OK. The price on the RS-five is forty-five U.S. dollars for quantities up to five hundred units. Then we offer quantity discounts for larger orders.
   
      贝蒂:好的。数量有达到五百片的话,RS-5 的价格是四十五美元。大量定购的话我们还有折扣。
   
      Ralph:And the price on the RS-four?
   
      拉夫:那RS-4 的价格呢?
   
      Betty:The RS-four is one of our promotional items this month. For orders received by the end of the month, the price is thirty-three dollars each. That price is good on any size order.
   
      贝蒂:RS-4 是我们本月的促销产品之一,本月底前接到订单的话,单价是三十三美元。不管定单数量多少都是这个价格。
   
      Ralph:That price sounds good. Could you send me more details about the RS-four, including the specifications?
   
      拉夫:这个价格听起来不错。你可以寄给我更详细的RS-4 型的资料和  说明书  吗?
   
      Betty:Certainly. I can fax or E-mail that information to you this afternoon.
   
      贝蒂:当然。我可以在今天下午把资料传真或寄电子邮件给你。
   
      Ralph:Terrific. I'll get back to you after I've reviewed the details. Thank you. Good-bye.
   
      拉夫:太好了。我看完详细资料后会打电话给你。谢谢你,再见。
         商务英语对话:下定单   
      Leslie:How are you this afternoon?
   
      莱司利:今天下午过得如何?
   
      Paul:Just fine. I looked over the catalog you gave me this morning, and I'd like to discuss prices on your computer speakers.
   
      保罗:还好。今天早上我已经详细看过你给我的目录了。我想讨论有关你们计算机扬声器的价格。
   
      Leslie:Very good. Here is our price list.
   
      莱司利:好的。这是我们的价目表。
   
      Paul:Let me see . . . I see that your listed price for the K-two-one model is ten U.S. dollars. Do you offer quantity discounts?
   
      保罗:我看看……。你们K-2-1 型的标价是美金十块钱。你们有提供大量订购的折扣吗?
   
      Leslie:We sure do. We give a five percent discount for orders of a hundred or more.
   
      莱司利:当然有。100 或以上的订单我们有百分之五的折扣。
   
      Paul:What kind of discount could you give me if I were to place an order for six hundred units?
   
      保罗:如果我下六百组的订单,你们可以给我什么样的折扣?
   
      Leslie:On an order of six hundred, we can give you a discount of ten percent.
   
      莱司利:订单是六百组的话,我们可以给你百分之十的折扣。
   
      Paul:What about lead time?
   
      保罗:交货时间呢?
   
      Leslie:We could ship your order within ten days of receiving your payment.
   
      莱司利:在收到货款的十天内,我们就可以把货送出去。
   
      Paul:So, you require payment in advance of shipment?
   
      保罗:所以,你们在送货前要先收货款?
   
      Leslie:Yes. You could wire transfer the payment into our bank account or open a letter of credit in our favor.
   
      莱司利:是的。你可以汇款到我们的银行帐户,或是开一个以我们公司为抬头的信用状。
   
      Paul:I'd like to go ahead and place an order for six hundred units.
   
      保罗:那我想就先下六百组的订单。
   
      Leslie:Great! I'll just fill out the purchase order and have you sign it.
   
      莱司利:太棒了!我马上写订购单并请你签名。
         商务英语对话:国际贸易  保险     
      Helen:I'm calling to discuss the level of insurance coverage you've requested for your order.
   
      海伦:我打电话来是想讨论你所要求的订单保险额的级别。
   
      Henry:I believe that we have requested an amount twenty-five percent above the invoice value?
   
      亨利:我想我们要求的是高于发票价值百分之二十五的保险金额。
   
      Helen:Yes, that's right. We have no problem in complying with your request, but we think that the amount is a bit excessive.
   
      海伦:是的,没错。我们可以答应这个要求,但是我们觉得金额有点太高。
   
      Henry:We've had a lot of trouble in the past with damaged goods.
   
      亨利:我们过去有太多货物毁损的困扰。
   
      Helen:I can understand your concern. However, the normal coverage for goods of this type is to insure them for the total invoice amount plus ten percent.
   
      海伦:我能了解你的考虑。然而,一般这类产品的保险额度是发票总额再加百分之十。
   
      Henry:We would feel more comfortable with the additional protection.
   
      亨利:有额外的保障会让我们觉得安全些。
   
      Helen:Unfortunately, if you want to increase the coverage, we will have to charge you extra for the additional cost.
   
      海伦:很遗憾,如果你们想增加保险额的话,我们就得向你们收取额外的费用。
   
      Henry:But the insurance was supposed to be included in the quotation.
   
      亨利:但是保险应该包含在报价里了。
   
      Helen:Yes, but we quoted you normal coverage at regular rates.
   
      海伦:是的,但是我们向你们报的价是一般比例下的正常保险额。
   
      Henry:I see.
   
      亨利:我了解。
   
      Helen:We can, however, arrange the extra coverage. But I suggest you contact your insurance agent there and compare rates.
   
      海伦:不过超出的保险额我们可以再商量。但是我建议你和你们那边的保险代理商联络并比较一下价格。
   
      Henry:You're right. It might be cheaper on this end.
   
      亨利:你说得没错,在这边可能会比较便宜。
   
      Helen:Fax me whatever rates you find there and I'll compare them with what we can offer.
   
      海伦:不论你那里找到的是那一种价格都传真给我,我会和我们可以提供的价格来做比较。

商务英语口语对话范文

8. 商务英语打电话情景对话

      在英语课堂中,对话将知识技能应用于生活,能培养学生的语言交际能力,所以 导、听、读、说、练 五字英语对话教学法是整个英语教学中的重要组成部分之一。我整理了商务英语打电话情景对话,欢迎阅读!
         
         商务英语打电话情景对话一         Mary:
         Good afternoon, Sales Department. May I help you?
         下午好,销售部,我能帮你什么忙吗?
         John:
         Could I speak to Mr. Bush, please?
         可以和Bush先生说话吗?
         Mary:
         I’ll see if he is available. Who shall I say is calling, please?
         我要看一看他是否在。请问我得告诉他谁打来的?
         John:
         John Smith.
         约翰史密斯
         Mary:
         Hold the line, please. Mr. Bush is in a meeting with the Managing Director at the moment, I’m afraid. Can I help you?
         请别挂机,Bush先生正在和总经理开会,我可以帮你忙吗?
         John:
         Well, I want to discuss with him the new contract we signed last week.
         好的,我想跟他讨论一下我们上星期签订的合同。
         Mary:
         I don’t think the meeting will go on much longer. Shall I ask him to call you when he is free?
         我想会议不会开得太久,我让他有空给你打电话,好吗?
         John:
         Yes, that would be easiest.
         是的,那样最好了。
         Mary:
         Could I have your name again, please?
         请再一次告诉我你的姓名,好吗?
         John:
         Yes. It’s John Smith.
         好的,我叫约翰史密斯。
         商务英语打电话情景对话二         Mary:
         Mr. Wood. Mr. Hunter is rather busy right now and would like to know what you wish to speak to him about.
         对不起Wood先生,让您久等了。Hunter先生现在非常忙,他想知道你有什么事对他说。
         Mr. Wood:
         Yes, I want to buy some computer software and talk about developing some other software. I don’t know whether he is interested in that or not?
         是的,我想买一些计算机软件,另外再谈一谈开发一些其它的软件。我不知道他是否有兴趣。
         Mary:
         I see. Thank you very much, Mr. Wood. Would you wait a moment, please?
         我明白了,非常感谢,Wood先生。请你等一下好吗?
         商务英语打电话情景对话三         Gary:
         Madison Industries. This is Gary Green. Can I help you? Madison
         工业,我是Gary Green, 我能帮您吗?
         Mary:
         Good afternoon. Could you connect this call with Mr. Black, please?
         下午好,麻烦你接到Black先生,好吗?
         Gary:
         May I know who’s calling?
         请问您是哪位?
         Mary:
         This is Mary Fox of A.B.C. Computer Co…I’m calling on behalf of Mr. Tom Backer, the general manager of our company.
         这里是A.B.C电脑公司的Mary Fox. 我是替我们公司总经理Tom Backer先生打电话。
         Gary:
         I am sorry, Ms. Fox. Mr. Black is now in a meeting. May I have your number and ask him to call back later?
         对不起,Fox小姐。Black先生正在开会,请告诉我你的电话号码,我会让他给你打电话的,好吗?
         Mary:
         I’m afraid Mr. Baker would like to speak to Mr. Black right now. He has got an urgent matter to discuss with Mr. Black without delay.
         我想Baker先生想现在和Black先生说话,他有紧急事情与Black先生商量,不能拖延。
         Gary:
         OK. Then, would you please hold the line? (one minute later) Ms. Fox, the line is through. Mr. Black is ready to answer the call. Go ahead.
         好的,请你别挂机。(一分钟后) Fox小姐,电话接通了,Black先生可以和你通话了,请吧。
         Mary:
         Thank you for your kind assistance, Mr. Green.
         非常感谢你的善意帮助,Green先生。
         Gary:
         You are welcome.
         别客气。